Safe & Secure Amdavad Project: A PAN City Project:
Quess acting as a Master Service Integrator is assisting Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation and Smart City Ahmedabad Development Limited together functioning of the Command & Control Room comprising of a 33 ft by 6.5 ft, 27 Element video wall that allows the monitoring of different public services in the city. The Scope of Work to be rendered are:
- Environmental Sensors across city to detect pollution level and other environmental parameters
- Control of 6000 smart street lights that can be switched on/off and dimmed helping to saving electricity through Command & Control Room
- Controlling Traffic Conditions at various locations, creating 130 zero tolerance junctions by installing more than 6200 camera and 126 VMD boards in Ahmedabad city.
- ITMS allows surveillance of BRTS stations through cameras installed at each stop.
- Solid Waste Management by monitoring the GPS devices installed in 1140 waste collection vehicles by AMC
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition & Red Led Violation Detection sensors and penalizing through eChallan System.
- Installed 126 VMD screens showcasing advertisements in various strategic locations of city covering O&M cost of the project.